Free Sample Pack - Jake's Junkyard Drum Rack
From garbage pans to lighter zips, this 64 sample drum pack has everything you need to create a unique percussion line in your track. Also included is a selection of effects for making fills and build ups. Each sample was recorded, synthesized and processed by the NVMA head instructor Jake Robertz.
Developed for use in Ableton
- Open Ableton.
- Double click “Jake’s Junkyard Drum Rack.alp.”
- When asked to select a destination for install, choose your Ableton Projects folder.
- You will now see an Ableton Project folder called “Jake’s Junkyard Drum Rack” in the location you chose.
- Double Click, or drag “Jake’s Junkyard Drum Rack.adg” into Ableton to load the rack.
- Click the disk on the top right of the instrument rack to save the preset to your user library.
- Use pre-mapped macros while playing samples for some effects automation!
- Have Fun!
Need Production Advice?
Want some one-on-one guidance on music production? Want to learn how to use this sample pack in creative new ways? Learn more about private sessions here.
For any other questions, email email@example.com.