Practice DJing or work on your mix downs in our private production studio
Studio time in downtown Edmonton
If you're a DJ or producer who's looking for an affordable space to work on music or to mix down your tracks, our custom-built, acoustically treated studio space is available to rent for your production or DJ needs.
Our studio features a wide variety of studio gear available for your use and you are free to use our computer or bring your own.
10am - 9pm, Monday to Thursdays
10am - 6pm Fridays
11am - 6pmSundays
- You must book at least 48 hours in advance
- We need at least 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel your time or reschedule
- Some times are subject to volume limits as other classes/studio sessions may be in progress, but you'll always be able to work at a good volume.
Assistance / Contact
- Contact Jake at 587 784 0781 for any questions about the studio space or to organize a tour.
- During your studio time, there will be a studio assistant on-hand to help you set up and answers any questions you may have about the space or the gear.
Current & Past NVMA students receive the $25/hr rate for all hour packages, contact us for details
How to Book Space
- Purchase a 2, 4, 8, or 12 hour package
- Contact us at 587 784 0781 or at email@example.com to book your studio time
Contact us to use any of this gear during your studio session
Apogee Duet 2 - download and install drivers here if you wish to use your own computer
- Ableton Live
- FabFilter bundle
- Komplete 10 - Massive, Kontact, Reactor
- D16 Group
- 2 CDJ 2000nexus
- 1 Pioneer DJM 900nexus
- 2 Technic Turntables
1 Pair - Yamaha HS-8
- Roland TB-3
- Rode NT1- A
- Audio Technica AT2020
- Roland VT-3 (voice transformer)
- Novation Launchkey 49
- Ableton Push
- Ableton APC40
- Novation Launchpad
- Native Instruments Maschine