Music Production Classes
Learn to produce music in Ableton with our three levels of group classes
Take the Step. Learn How To Produce Music You Love!
Our music production courses are designed to teach you all the fundamental skills needed to make interesting and polished electronic music. Founded in 2015, we’ve taught hundreds of people of all ages and backgrounds how to make the music they've always dreamt of making. We've divided our courses in 3 levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced (coming soon). Fall semester starts September 11.
When do classes start? Our next semester starts September 11 (Level 1) & September 12th (Level 2).
Can I skip a level? Yes! As long as you have a strong understanding of the course material covered in the course. Contact us to talk about skipping levels.
Are the payment plans? Yes, we offer a monthly payment plan for the music production courses
What if I miss a class? We will provide you with notes for that lesson and you can book in a make up lesson with our instructor
- Educational pricing (up to 40% off) on Ableton, Serum, Syntorial, Fab Filter, and other partner companies
- Weekly feedback on assignments
- PDF summary of each week's lesson
- Opportunity for midweek support and questions via e-mail
- Discounted pricing on booking studio time, private lessons, and special events
- Certificate of course completion
- A computer that can run Ableton Live
- Ableton Live 9 Suite (available at 40% discount for all Night Vision Music Academy students)
Contact Jake Robertz at email@example.com or 587 784 0781 for any questions