Music Production Mentorship
Private Electronic Music Lessons in our Downtown Edmonton Studio.
Mentorship for Experienced Producers
These sessions are designed for anyone who needs advice on a project, help with a mix down, creative advice on a tune, or anything else else to do with the music making (or finishing) process. They are perfect for producers who need independent, experienced feedback on their songs, or for producers who want to go deep into specific subject.. Mentorship sessions are typically between 1 to 3 hours long.
- Assistance mixing down your song in a treated studio environment
- Advice on how to finish a song
- Creating a Sound from a Reference Song
- Diving deep into a VST plugin
- Chord Progressions and Music Theory advice
- Advice on Building a Home Studio
- Recording and editing vocals
- Using Ableton for Live Performance
- Ableton Push Tutorial
- And any topic you can think of!
Click the button to purchase
How to Book Your Private Session
- Choose the package you'd like
- Input your phone and email contact details
- Once you have purchased the package, we will contact you to book your first lesson. Alternatively, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any additional questions or wish to contact your instructor, email us at email@example.com or call 587-784-0781