March Open House + Free Workshop
Our next semester of Group Music Production Classes starts March 8th and classes are filling up fast!
Level 1, 2 & 3 classes are available, so no matter what your skill level is, we've got a class for you!
We're hosting an open house on Sunday March 10 from 2-5pm with a short workshop on some of Ableton's Audio Effects that you can use as secret weapons in your productions.
Our Production Instructor Jake will be going over the how he utilizes various effects for sound design, transitions, advanced modulation, intro to effect racks and more!
Come learn about our classes, see our studio, and meet Jake and Dave, our Music Production and DJ instructors.
Common questions include:
- What do I need to start DJing or Producing?
- What will I learn in the music production courses?
- What can I learn in private lessons?
- How can I get advice on my mix-downs or finishing songs?
- How can I improve my DJ abilities?
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org